Tuesday, January 9, 2007

6 weeks to world title fight


In six weeks i will have my first shot at a thai boxing world title, my preparation is going well (especially considering i spent most of the christmas break on holiday so have only been back in training a couple of weeks!!) So far my opponent is not confirmed, I was hoping to fight Soumia from the Netherlands the Dutch WPKL world champion at 55kg but there are some problems with agreeing terms, so it may now be the Thai WMC world champion at 52kg.

Anyway i will keep you up to date with my training and preparation and final opponent.

Rachael

1 comment:

mark raven said...

really this post such a very high source of information that I really need the most. thanks for sharing this post. I suggest to share some videos like Pacquiao vs Bradley Live